And while the Foragers Tipple Martini wasn't the winner this year, we think it must have been a heavy contender!
|Photo Source: Barley Vine Instagram @BarleyVineCT|
While many of the mixers in this cocktail were hand crafted by Barley Vine's bar man Khalid Williams, we think we have some great substitutes that will help you recreate this cocktail on your own!
Barley Vine Foragers Tipple Martini Cocktail
- 1.5 oz. Plantation Rum
- .5 oz. Organic Hop Tincture (Barley Vine used a house made mixture)
- .5 oz. Koval's Organic Rose Hip Liqueur
- .5 oz. Yuzu Juice (or a good lemonade) (Barley Vine used a house made Yuzu cucumber punch)
- Combine ingredients in a mixing glass and stir well
- Strain into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish with edible flowers
182 Main Street
Bristol, Connecticut 06010
Remember to always cocktail responsibly!
Post a Comment